1. Prices listed on this website include a proof e-mailed to you for the ordered product. Charges will apply for additional proofs and/or for more than one corrected photograph.
2. Proofs shall be provided ONLY for the chosen template. If you wish to see a proof for more than one template, additional charges will apply. As a customer, it is your responsibility to make sure that the product complies with your state guidelines. By submitting an order, you are representing to us that you have the right to use and to authorize us to reproduce any logos, trademarks or other material that you request on your business card, and that doing so will not cause us to infringe any trademarks, copyrights or other rights of other persons in regards to those items. Once you reply to your proof email, the link to view your proof will be taken down.
3. Corrected photographs are available to you in an appropriate format for an additional charge.
4. Prices mentioned in the marketing guide are only product prices. Your total order price will include the set-up charges (if applicable), product price and applicable shipping costs and taxes. All deliveries to residential addresses will attract an additional $5 charge, over and above the normal shipping charges.
5. Acceptable methods of payment are Visa, Master Card, American Express, Check and Cash. The total order price will debited to your credit card immediately upon receipt of the order by Colour Tech. Orders being paid by check will be held until full payment is received by Colour Tech. For any check returns on account of insufficient funds, an NSF charge of $30 will be levied over and above your original order value.
6. All photos and graphics modified or created by Colour Tech are the property of Color Tech. Setup charges for photo modification, logo reproduction or logo creation are not for the transfer of those graphics to the customer. Setup charges cover the cost for Colour Tech to prepare the photo or graphic for printing. Photos and graphics modified or created by Colour Tech are available for additional charges. Call for pricing.
7. Production time varies from product to product. Colour Tech will not print your order until an approval of your proof has been received by Colour Tech. We offer a Rush Delivery Service and there will be a Rush Service Charge levied. Please call for details.
8. Orders may be canceled prior to customer approval of their proof. If for any reason you cancel your order, you are responsible for the payment for any work done PRIOR to cancellation. No refund will be given after orders have been approved or printed.
9. All products will be produced to generally accepted industry printing standards. One hundred percent repeatability of printing ink shades is not possible. Paper mills may vary shades slightly. Industry standard of 5% overruns or underruns will prevail.
10. Colour Tech reserves the right to alter prices, terms and conditions of sale at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
11. Any discrepancies with your order must be reported to Colour Tech USA within 30 days of receipt.
12. Colour Tech USA reserves the right to decline any order at any time without assigning any reason.
|We respect your privacy!
Protecting your privacy is important to us. The following statement is provided to help you understand how Colour Tech collects, uses and protects the personal information you provide to us on our website.
Commitment to Privacy
Declining E-mail Offers
Linked Internet Sites
Commitment to Privacy
Colour Tech maintains a strict policy of refusing to provide customer information to any outside companies. We are committed to maintaining this policy as we continue to enhance our ability to meet our customers' service needs by electronic means. It is our goal to keep up with current industry initiatives to preserve individual privacy rights on the Internet and in all aspects of electronic commerce.
When you send confidential personal data (including credit card data) to us on a Colour Tech website, we require that a "secure session" first be established using Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
When you browse the Colour Tech website, you do so anonymously. Personal information -- including your E-mail address -- is not collected. Some of our web pages, however, may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information, including your E-mail address and account number (if you are a Colour Tech Customer), for purposes such as correspondence, site registration, purchases, or participating in online surveys.
Like many other commercial websites, the Colour Tech website may utilize a standard technology called a "cookie" to collect information about how our site is used.
If you provide us with your E-mail address, or have done so in the past, we may upon occasion send you E-mail offers. We may use information you have given us to, for example, ensure proper billing, measure consumer interest in our various services, and inform you about our products and services. These offers may be based on information you provided in your initial transaction with us, in surveys, from information that may indicate preferences, as well as information we may acquire from external sources.
All offers are carefully designed to ensure that they meet our standards. We try to target offers to people who we believe will find them of value. We handle the lists used to send you product and service offers with care to safeguard the security and privacy of customer personal information.
Declining E-mail Offers
Colour Tech provides customers with an easy way to decline receiving these E-mail offers.
At any time, you may request to discontinue receiving these offers from us by simply replying to the E-mail and informing us of your preferences or by notifying us of your preferences regarding the type of E-mail offers you do not want to receive. All E-mail offers that you receive from Colour Tech will inform you of how to decline receiving further E-mail offers.
Colour Tech does not knowingly solicit data from children, and we do not knowingly market to children.
Linked Internet Sites
Users should be aware that other Internet sites that may be reached using hyperlinks from this Site may contain different privacy provisions from those of Colour Tech. Colour Tech is not responsible for such provisions, and expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such provisions.
Our Policy Respecting Your Privacy And the Protection of Personal Information
This policy applies to Colour Tech and its affiliates.
We will identify the purposes for which personal information is collected by us at or before the time the information is collected.
Your File: Personal information is the information that relates to you, that identifies you as a customer of Colour Tech, and that allows us to provide products and services directly to you. Colour Tech will advise you when and why a file containing personal information is opened. We ask you for your personal information so that we can:
- Understand your needs;
- Inform you about our products and services, or those of our partners, that we believe may be of interest to you; or
- Comply with the law.
Of course, you can choose not to provide us with some or all of your personal information. However, this choice may not enable us to provide you with the product, services or information that you requested or that could be offered to you.
Your knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information. We only collect, use or disclose personal information for the purposes we believe you would consider appropriate under the circumstances. When you become a customer of Colour Tech, we will use your name and address for general mailing. We believe you would also expect us to contact you to advise you of new and existing products and services that may be of interest to you. From time to time, we will inform you of such products and services via direct marketing. Direct marketing material is usually delivered to you by mail, telephone or electronic means. You may choose not to receive these offers and have your name deleted from our direct marketing lists.
Third Party Disclosure: The names, addresses and telephone numbers of our customers may be transmitted to a trusted third-party mailing service in order to inform you of products and services that we offer (or that we and our partners jointly offer) and that we believe may be of interest to you. Depending of the circumstances, we may require our partners to have a policy in place that complies with the requirements of the applicable federal or provincial privacy legislation in Canada and the Canadian Standards Association Model Code for the Protection of Personal Information.
Colour Tech does not sell or disclose any of your personal information to any other organization and Colour Tech will not transmit personal information to third parties without first obtaining your written consent to do so. Colour Tech may, however, disclose information in the following cases:
- to our lawyer;
- to a police force, if required by law;
- to a person authorized by a law or collective agreement;
- to a government agency which can oblige us to do so;
- in emergency situations in which life, health or safety of a customer is in danger;
- to all other persons authorized by law;
- to an authorized contractor providing service to you;
- to another person for the development, enhancement, marketing or provision of any of Colour Tech’s product or services on our behalf that we believe may be of interest to you;
- to an agent retained by Colour Tech in connection with the collection of your account;
- to credit grantors and reporting agencies;
- to a person who, in the reasonable judgment of Colour Tech, is seeking information as your agent; or
- to a third party or parties, where the customer consents to such disclosure.
We only collect the information that we need in order to deliver products and services to you. We do not use techniques to collect information about you without your knowledge.
Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention
We do not use or disclose your personal information for any purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required by law.
Retention: Your personal information is retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. Colour Tech does not keep your personal information if it is no longer needed for the purposes required or as required by law.
Your personal information is kept as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
We protect your personal information by using safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
Our Employees’ Responsibilities: Each of our employees is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all personal information to which they have access. We keep our employees informed about our policies and procedures for protecting personal information. Where necessary, our employees are required to sign agreements to keep your personal information confidential.
Keeping Your Personal Information Confidential: Your personal information is secure within Colour Tech. We have comprehensive security controls to protect against non-authorized access, use, alteration, duplication, destruction, or disclosure.
- We may use other partners to offer products and services. These partners never have access to our list of customers. We always use the services of a third party specialized in mail list treatment, with which a confidential agreement has been signed beforehand.
- Our safeguards protect personal information against the loss or theft, regardless of the format in which it is held.
- For information about the security of electronic transactions, we refer you to our Web site: www.colourtech.com
- We have procedures in place with the respect to destroying, deleting, or disposing of personal information when it is no longer required for the purposes set out in this policy, or by law.
We will make our complete policies and practices relating to the management of your personal information readily available to you.
We will request in writing, you will be informed of the existence, use, and disclosure of your personal information and you will be given access to that information. We will assist any customer who informs us that they need assistance in preparing a request concerning personal information.
Accessing Your Personal Information File: If you wish to review or verify the personal information in your file or find out to whom we have disclosed it, you can do so in writing to us at the following address:
Colour Tech USA
John P. Higgins
4490 Broadway, Depew, NY 14043
716-671-9000 (800) 939-2520
Or fax us at 716-671-2162
Or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Colour Tech has thirty (30) days to reply to a request for access to a file. Colour Tech can refuse access to a file in certain circumstances.
Accuracy or Your File: You can ask to delete or correct information contained in your file. The request for correction must be made by writing to us, either by mail at the above-mentioned address or by fax at the above-mentioned number or by e-mail at the above-mentioned e-mail address. Colour Tech has thirty (30) days to reply.
You can address any challenge concerning our compliance with this Policy to our Chief Privacy Officer.